Cyber nation'

Chat about other games.

Cyber nation'

Postby jediknight » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:11 am

Shit on Cyber nation's and MHA :lol: . well i was on a month long Christmas vacation got back, and had 12 PMS from enemy alliance saying i was gonna be nuked to 0 infrastructure! And since I never get help from MHA i went into peace mode to save My nation from a Fight I didn't know squat about. Now I was kicked after years of membership and losing millions in Wars for MHA. Anyways i wasnt really active In the MHA forum's any way's...
jediknight
Major General
Major General

Re: Cyber nation'

Postby Gunther » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Come to the Rosular Kingdom! Why do you think I left Mostly Harmless last May? The kids who are left in charge of the alliance are frickin' idiots. The biggest moron over there is Scutterbug. They rewarded his nonsense with a Government Advisor position. [smilie=armata_pdt_05.gif]
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jediknight » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:36 am

In will, im very busy. Anysound went off on Me I was surprised it was A Girl.
jediknight
Major General
Major General

Postby Gunther » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:09 am

Anysound is in Umbrella now. Her name is Katie, she is 19 or 20 years old and lives in New Hampshire. She is an OK person, but can get testy when she feels threatened about something. It was good for her to move on. I always liked her and got along with her.

Henray VIII is in The Grämlins .

I will vouch for you at RK. I'm currently in Blackwater, which is the military arm of the Rosular Kingdom. If you want to play the game and not be bothered with the politics, you'll want to be in Realm of the Rose. The political government is run by the Order of the Black Rose. They are the mouth of the Alliance. As I said before, it is medievel themed. You can progress in the alliance if you wish.
1. From Realm of the Rose, you can join the militia. They are called up to fight in the event of a war.
2. As a member of the Militia, you can then apply for Blackwater and join that.
3. You then must spend time as an officer or NCO in Blackwater before you can "supplicate" yourself toward Knighthood.
4. As a "Supplicant" you then must spend so much time as a page.
5. As a Page, you then apply to become a squire.
6. After a certain amount of time as a Squire, you can then become a Knight.

as a page, squire and knight, you must be involved with the day to day activity of the forum and its government. As Realm of the Rose and Militia, you do not need to get involved. As Blackwater, you only need to focus on those people who are at war. If the alliance was to go to war, everyone changed their AA to Blackwater.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Other Games