Cyber Nations Tournament Edition (CN:TE)

Chat about other games.

Cyber Nations Tournament Edition (CN:TE)

Postby Gunther » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Beginning 2 March 2012, I will begin with a new Alliance in CN:TE. For those of you are unfamiliar with the Tournament Edition. It is the same as the Standard Edition of CN which we played together almost five years ago. The differences are, you cannot provide/receive Aid, there is no peace mode and each round lasts 3 months.

In CN:SE, I am currently a member of the Rosular Kingdom. This Alliance is midievel themed containing three separate alliances within its structure. The Order of the Black Rose is the government RK and only Knights of the Realm are permitted to join OBR. Blackwater is the military arm of realm. Only those individuals who want to fight in wars and defend the realm are permitted to join Blackwater. You must display some aptitude for the CN Combat system to join Blackwater. The Realm of the Rose is a neutral subordinate alliance which houses those members who have no desire to participate in politics nor a desire to fight in wars. If you are a casual gamer and want to play Sim-Nation, RotR is the place to be.

I am a member of Blackwater in the Rosular Kingdom. As such I was appointed leader of the Alliance's CN:TE Alliance. It is to be named "The Black Watch" (TBW). The subforums for TBW or located in the main forums. We're still working out permissions and masking. This is a military themed Alliance based on the British Regiment of the same name; AKA The Highlander Regiment or the 42nd Regiment of Foot.

I would like to invite either of you to come register on the Rosular Kingdom's forum and then with The Black Watch once the subforum is complete. I have asked St. Anger to come join us and he appears to be interested. You don't have to be currently playing CN:SE to enjoy this. It is mostly fighting wars, rather than the dull boring politics of CN:SE.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Cyber Nations Tournament Edition (CN:TE)

Postby roadrunner » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:07 pm

I stopped playing this a long time back but would give it a go again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:57 am

I have guides posted and can help you if you join. In fact, if you want to sign up now, that's fine even though many of the items you would want to fill in the blanks with will be empty. The server is wiped on 3/2 and then at reset , the new round starts with a clean server. There is no point creating a nation now.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby roadrunner » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:43 pm

OK I will wait until the reset. Do I need a new account or can I use my existing CN account?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:28 pm

[quote="roadrunner"]OK I will wait until the reset. Do I need a new account or can I use my existing CN account?[/quot]
Did you play Cyber Nations Tournament Edition (CN:TE) before? This is not the Standard Edition that we played five years ago. This edition of the game is only for fighting wars. If you do have an old account in CN:TE, then yes, you can use it.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Round 21 started today.
CN:TE link
The Black Watch Link
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Other Games