last real blow?

Chat about other games.

last real blow?

Postby duskguy » Sun May 08, 2005 10:02 am

argent gaurd falling apart just as enforcers did. plan is to join royal militia, but i know not everyone will go. wish we coulda kept the enforcers, but now it seems we are going to be completly divided.with no more enforcer leader, we now willl have to not only go by another guild name, but listen to a non enforcer.
tack, its not ur fault, things just happen when people need to leave, or in others cases(not mentioning specific names) get overruled on their actions.

I joined enforces, and stayed till it completely disbanded, i plan on doing the same with the argent gaurd.I hope you all try to stay together, and those of you who dont, i wish you the best of luck
live like you want, who cares
"The enemy of my enemy is simply my enemy's enemy, nothing more" -The Belisarius Saga-
duskguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Padis » Sun May 08, 2005 10:58 am

While I agree with your views, the only thing we may have to do is take disciplinary action towards this so it doesn't happen again. It might help to set up a clear rule set as one of the links, showing what is and what is not allowed, having definite rules and punishments clearly stated and established. That way, no one can say "I didn't know", and the severity of ones actions is clear before it even happens. Although I am not certain if that would even be enough, it would be a start.

As for the Guild, lets rough this out. We might be able to fare, even with this incident.
Padis
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby rhonnin » Sun May 08, 2005 11:17 am

Most RPG guilds have a charter and code of conduct that new members have to agree to follow before they are invited, also an application of some kind for the to fill out can help weed out the undesireables. I don't know what's going on in the WoW guild but I wish you guys luck in sorting it out.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby lavishnu » Sun May 08, 2005 2:18 pm

I am still an orginal enforcer from ps and wow. If tack decides to leave the guild again that is horse shit. I will take lead even if I am not a level 60. Just because not everything goes the way you want it does not give you the right to disband a guild. The same should have gone for the enforcers on wow. I realize pilsner did not want the enforcer named discredited, But even as the guard is now I don t think that would have been the case. We should of been able to keep the enforcer name. But we do the same as any name.

Just like real life there are people who will help, there are people that are annoying ,there are people just fun, there are people that are misserable. I know I am not next in line to be guild leader, and in fact I know I dont even get on as much as the majority of you people. Not being a level 60 does not help me either. I can not lead any raids,I can not help people any higher of a level than myself.

Sorry about the rant, I just do not wqnt to see another disband.
lavishnu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby betasoldier » Sun May 08, 2005 5:37 pm

Come on, you can pull through this guys.The PS Enforcers have pulled through.It's a long slow process of building back up, and we're still at it, but it can and SHOULD be done.Just weather through it.Good luck.
Rapid and Cadet told me what happened, don't let just a few people destroy the entire guild.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby duskguy » Mon May 09, 2005 6:47 pm

tell ya the truth, i dont think the guild has been destroyed, even if it does fail and disband, we have made the royal militia a good place. alot of argent gaurd guys are there in Ts, and makes it alot like the argentgaurd used to be. if ya do fail at keeping the guild going, its not ur fault, and i will, and hopfully tack will too, try to keep the royal militia open to take yas.
unfortuanatly i didnt stay to the end this time, cause i found u didnt disband right away :D
"The enemy of my enemy is simply my enemy's enemy, nothing more" -The Belisarius Saga-
duskguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Seduction » Tue May 10, 2005 12:46 am

pathetic ....
"Fourty six and two are just ahead of me..."
Seduction
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby duskguy » Wed May 11, 2005 3:23 pm

note: im editing this, and it can be locked or deleted, or w/e.
im comming back, or if im not accepted, ill go guildless till i do.
and seddie, wuts pathedic?...... as far as i know, u left too
duskguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Tackalt » Wed May 11, 2005 3:31 pm

duskguy wrote:note: im editing this, and it can be locked or deleted, or w/e.
im comming back, or if im not accepted, ill go guildless till i do.
and seddie, wuts pathedic?...... as far as i know, u left too

She didn't leave.

FORUM TROLLING FTW
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Return to Other Games