once again

Chat about other games.

Postby Tackalt » Mon May 09, 2005 9:27 pm

If only I had booted Perex when he ninjaed the Firebreather in Sunken Temple.

I can play that game, too, Coop. :P
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby lavishnu » Tue May 10, 2005 5:54 am

Tackalt wrote:
Gunther wrote:It is lonely at the top.

OMG..

You have NO clue how many times I heard that last year in Boy Scouts..wow..de..ja...veu.

de ja vea :eek: :eek: they have rewrote the program........quick escape.

Thanks for the explanation. I never really got the idea that you were not enjoying your guild. Well we will see what happens w/ tag. If its a no go so be it but we will see. Thanks for the effort you put into trying to regroup.
lavishnu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby USDnobody » Tue May 10, 2005 10:33 am

Tackalt wrote:Yep, I pulled a USD. :o

what?
>insert witty remark<
USDnobody
Captain
Captain

Postby Deathbed » Tue May 10, 2005 12:25 pm

Well the guild started off good, The Argent Guard. We stayed strong for awhile, but the problem was, we invited anyone and everyone that we could get to join the guild.

About the arena fighting. We killed Hawk once, and i truthfully didn't think it would make him that upset, since everyone was killing each other. And after he got ressurected, he was out of the arena, and was going to hearth. For some reason I could still attack him, so I sapped him because I didn't want him leaving for such a silly reason. I already apologized to Hawk for doing what I did, but if I had known he would have been that upset, I wouldn't have done it in the first place.

About switching the 4 of us into our own channel for no reason..
Apparently we were supposed to keep things that were directed to one person out of guild chat and leave it in whispers. So Sife followed your rules and said whatever he said to Sinski in a whisper, and so Sinski decided to say on teamspeak, " If your going to say that to me say it in guild chat! " so myself told Sinski on teamspeak that you are supposed to keep stuff that are directed toward one person out of guild chat and leave it to whispers. Then all of the sudden Tackalt decides to move us 4 real life friends into our own channel away from the rest of the guild.

Well there's my story, hope we can all still be close, considering it was us that started the guild with you, Tack. Don't be afraid to unignore me in WoW ;P don't see why you did that, but just because we left the guild, doesn't mean we can't be friends. Was a blast while the fun lasted, see you in game.

- Dan
Deathbed
Private
Private

Postby perex » Tue May 10, 2005 12:32 pm

Tackalt wrote:If only I had booted Perex when he ninjaed the Firebreather in Sunken Temple.

i didnt ninja it, i rolled on it cuz i needed it. and i won it. how is that ninja
Perex - 60 pally
BLazecore - 42 mage
Bliws - 26 druid
Ciann - 11 rogue
Arrex - 50 warrior
perex
Private
Private

Postby Tackalt » Tue May 10, 2005 1:20 pm

perex wrote:
Tackalt wrote:If only I had booted Perex when he ninjaed the Firebreather in Sunken Temple.

i didnt ninja it, i rolled on it cuz i needed it. and i won it. how is that ninja

And after the instance, you sold it. End of story.

And response to Deathbed, you ignored me first. "Do not talk to me." Direct quote.

I moved you all to separate channels to calm down everyone. But instead of me hitting each one of you separately, I figured I'd move you all into a channel so you at least wouldn't crash when you again would just move into the same channel.

The Sinski matter was on Friday. This was Saturday night. Sinski was asking a good place to grind for a level 30? Lol, wtf? That all of a sudden is a guild intrusion directed towards Sife? Lol?

Whatever. By the way, Lavishnu, if you decide to disband tAG, just promote Tackette to GM and then leave. I'd like to keep it for posterity if that time ever comes.

By the way, since Deathbed had the balls to show himself again and explain his side of the story, I'm completely in awe and the anger has been released.

TEH END.
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby Seduction » Tue May 10, 2005 1:38 pm

HOT!
"Fourty six and two are just ahead of me..."
Seduction
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Deathbed » Tue May 10, 2005 2:29 pm

Lol, I ignored you for like 1 minute then unignored you, but how would you know since you had me ignored? My fault. We weren't even going to move channels in teamspeak but you ASSUMED we would, but thanks for the consideration ;D. Btw unignore me now before i slap ya!
Deathbed
Private
Private

Postby Rapidstrike » Tue May 10, 2005 8:03 pm

betasoldier wrote:So this means your going to keep on coming to these forums?

As far as I'm concerned all old members that went to other games/guilds are still and always will be part of the Enforcers family, as long as they weren't complete retards and left or they weren't kicked out.I'm not sure what's going to happen to the WoW guild now but, well I guess whatever happens will happen.

I'm gonna stay on the forums for sure, just because I'm all cool like that. Well that and my post count rocks and I can't stop staring at my avatar. :D

I wanna play PS again, but I'll hold off until the devs do their usual "balance rotation" making TR own for a few months before they rotate to another empire. :lol:
"Frosts my monkey" - Rhonnin
Rapidstrike
Captain
Captain

Postby Tackalt » Tue May 10, 2005 8:38 pm

If Rapid resubs, I'll actually PLAY on my subbed account! :D
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games