Interested in Gurubashi???? :D

Chat about other games.

Interested in Gurubashi???? :D

Postby Carpathia » Mon May 09, 2005 2:10 pm

I'm on Gurubashi and i would like to extend the guild out if that is cool with you guys, i'm not going to start the guild until i get an ok from one of the higher ranks of the guild. I know i havent been in the guild long, or with it long, but for the time i have been in it, i have really enjoyed getting to know everyone on TS and such. I dunno, just an idea, if u want- i am on the Alliance side, im a Human Warrior right now, level 28- almost 29... So far so good!! Just gimme some feed back on your thoughts and if anyone is interested in joining up on it :)

Thanks!
Cowards die many times before their deaths,
The valiant never taste of death but once.
Carpathia
Private
Private

Postby duskguy » Mon May 09, 2005 6:49 pm

i may make a char over there, if i do, ill send ya a tell, if not, ill try to keep the royal militia open to ex argent gaurd members, if lavishnu cant hold it together, but i have faith in lavish, u can do it [smilie=armata_pdt_37.gif]
live like you want, who cares
"The enemy of my enemy is simply my enemy's enemy, nothing more" -The Belisarius Saga-
duskguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Tackalt » Mon May 09, 2005 6:57 pm

The option to join Royal Miltia will forever be open to any Argent Guarders. Class or level does NOT matter. :D
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby rhonnin » Mon May 09, 2005 10:41 pm

Guys, can I make a suggestion? Make a code of conduct and a recruitment guideline before you start anymore branches of the guild in an RPG, an application wouldn't hurt either, it seems to me from observations that everytime the guild is falling apart mainly because of poor recruitment choices, it's very important in this type of game to weed out disidents before you guild them. Make a set of rules and apply them to everyone. Make sure any new member agrees to abide by them before they get a guild tag.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Carpathia » Tue May 10, 2005 7:08 am

Yeah, i like that idea. a Code of Conduct, so that before any more people join, they know what they're joining, that helps a lot of the well.... "dumb" players, would that be the word? from joining, and screwing up everything... It was like that in my last guild, stupid people wouldnt quit asking for stuff, free stuff, do this for me, do that, and its like, dude- chill.... ya know? oh well, i like the idea, let me know whats up w/ it :wink:
Cowards die many times before their deaths,
The valiant never taste of death but once.
Carpathia
Private
Private

Postby USDnobody » Tue May 10, 2005 10:35 am

get them on TS and see if they're not a fuck tard, you can usually get a good feel for someone if you talk to them for a while.
>insert witty remark<
USDnobody
Captain
Captain

Postby duskguy » Wed May 11, 2005 3:25 pm

ok, its up to tack now, cause im going to go back to try to help rebuild, cause i cant stand having stuff being said about freinds, RL and ingame. or go guildless if im not wanted because of leaving
"The enemy of my enemy is simply my enemy's enemy, nothing more" -The Belisarius Saga-
duskguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Tackalt » Wed May 11, 2005 7:30 pm

What's up to me? lol?

I'm shit now!!111
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby duskguy » Thu May 12, 2005 6:52 pm

its up to u to try and keep it open for argent guard to join, if they wish to....

dont think so tho, cause we rebuilding, and doing kinda well
duskguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Tackalt » Thu May 12, 2005 7:35 pm

I've be confronted to stop taking from tAG. So I'll be leaving the guild totally. Don't worry about that.
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Return to Other Games