A Question of.... LAG!

Chat about other games.

A Question of.... LAG!

Postby Renolin » Fri May 13, 2005 5:58 pm

I stealth cancelled my WoW account... yes, that's why I haven't been online!

Anyone try out battlegrounds on Test? They seem fun enough to come back for, but not enough if they're super laggy.

Please help,

Signed Dazed and Confused.
Renolin
Operations Officer

Postby Rapidstrike » Fri May 13, 2005 7:12 pm

From the looks of the test forums, no they're not that great, dunno if I saw anything about lag though. Mostly whines about expiolts and bugs

A fantastic thing to note is the recent announcement that shaman are being looked at by the devs(like they really fucking need it :x ). Blizz for some reason redid all the epic class sets. :?

In the process thoroughly gimping the shit outa the warrior and pally sets. FUCKING GO BLIZZ!!

Oh I figured I'd toss this in for no reason. The pally reckoning talent stacking thing has been hotfixed. Only took a week. Yet still no word on the air of grace totem 100% crit, 100% dodge shaman bug. Been in for several months now and blizz has done how much? Oh yeah, that's right. NOTHING! Stupid me for thinking they'd want shaman to be on par with other classes. WHAT WAS I THINKING!?

/rant
"Frosts my monkey" - Rhonnin
Rapidstrike
Captain
Captain

Postby lavishnu » Fri May 13, 2005 10:29 pm

was wondering were you disappeared 2.
lavishnu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby BCoop » Sat May 14, 2005 11:49 am

Rapidstrike wrote:From the looks of the test forums, no they're not that great, dunno if I saw anything about lag though. Mostly whines about expiolts and bugs

A fantastic thing to note is the recent announcement that shaman are being looked at by the devs(like they really fucking need it :x ). Blizz for some reason redid all the epic class sets. :?

In the process thoroughly gimping the shit outa the warrior and pally sets. FUCKING GO BLIZZ!!

Oh I figured I'd toss this in for no reason. The pally reckoning talent stacking thing has been hotfixed. Only took a week. Yet still no word on the air of grace totem 100% crit, 100% dodge shaman bug. Been in for several months now and blizz has done how much? Oh yeah, that's right. NOTHING! Stupid me for thinking they'd want shaman to be on par with other classes. WHAT WAS I THINKING!?

/rant

I'm not even going to start, I have a kaundry list of complaintsa about this class. Hopefully enough people will respond in the new suggestions thread in the Paladin forum to make them change. To put it bluntly, the Paladin needs to be revamped, in terms of spells, talents, characteristics, and armor sets.
BCoop
Major General
Major General

Postby Rapidstrike » Sat May 14, 2005 12:33 pm

Yeah I hope something good comes out of it. On a positive note, just 3 more arcanite bars and 200g( :( ) and I've got my epic. :D
"Frosts my monkey" - Rhonnin
Rapidstrike
Captain
Captain

Postby Tackalt » Sat May 14, 2005 8:55 pm

Stop playing fucking Guild Wars and let's farm some arcane crystals. I want to at least go fast and catch some Horde!

Battlegrounds are pizownage. Only went on for like an hour, but they're gonna be a blast when released. It's a different kind of lag right now, not like what we expereince with a complete lockup, but you know. It's most likely because there is one PvP test server and everyone is logging into that. It was the same thing with PvP honor test server.

Battlegrounds are gonna rock and Shamans still kill me in 4 hits. Fucking pimped out warrior with almost maxed armor stats and I get 4 shot. JACKAHAMMER PLZ
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby BCoop » Sat May 14, 2005 10:42 pm

Tackalt wrote:Stop playing fucking Guild Wars and let's farm some arcane crystals. I want to at least go fast and catch some Horde!

Battlegrounds are pizownage. Only went on for like an hour, but they're gonna be a blast when released. It's a different kind of lag right now, not like what we expereince with a complete lockup, but you know. It's most likely because there is one PvP test server and everyone is logging into that. It was the same thing with PvP honor test server.

Battlegrounds are gonna rock and Shamans still kill me in 4 hits. Fucking pimped out warrior with almost maxed armor stats and I get 4 shot. JACKAHAMMER PLZ

Did you just refer to yourself as gimped?

MS War + Arc Reaper yields better DPS than a rogue or mage. :eek:
BCoop
Major General
Major General

Postby Valkyrie » Sat May 14, 2005 11:17 pm

What the Fuck is this game about again?
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin
The only bad vampire is a vampire out for your emotions
The Only Enforcer with a Naval Rank ^.^
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby Tackalt » Sun May 15, 2005 9:38 am

Drama.
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby duskguy » Sun May 15, 2005 10:32 am

killing things/people playing horde
live like you want, who cares
"The enemy of my enemy is simply my enemy's enemy, nothing more" -The Belisarius Saga-
duskguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Other Games