Raid Idea...post thoughts

Chat about other games.

Raid Idea...post thoughts

Postby Padis » Mon May 16, 2005 12:43 pm

I had an idea for a way to raid an unsuspecting city, but it would require a largely organized raid group of 60s to do.

Step one: A raid group is formed.
Step two: Two rogues and a warlock, all with soulstones, run into the city. The warlock uses a lesser invisibility potion.
Step Three: The warlock attempts to venture to the least visited part of the city (We would need to find this place)
Step Four: The Warlock will have undoubtedly been killed by the guards. He waits for them to leave, uses the soulstone he has, and waits for the rogues to catch up with him.
Step Five- The rogues help the warlock summon the two other people in their party.
Step Six- Repeat step Five with two different people in the party.
Summoning multiple warlocks, then having them join different parties, would be an extremely effective method of sneaking in a 40 man raid party. Though it would require two highly skilled rogues and an extremely skilled warlock, it would be a devastating raid if it worked. :D
Post your thoughts.
Padis
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Tackalt » Mon May 16, 2005 2:11 pm

That's exactly what SG did when the server used to crash a lot on their Stormwind raids. They made a video of it somewhere.

RM got Cairne in Thunder Bluff down to 46% last night, but too many Horde showed up and we couldn't control the guard spawns and Horde AOE spams. :(
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby duskguy » Mon May 16, 2005 5:01 pm

good idea, but even with RM, too many horde show up, and with argent gaurd, i think gerhalt is the only lvl 60.... me and seddie are onour way tho :D
live like you want, who cares
"The enemy of my enemy is simply my enemy's enemy, nothing more" -The Belisarius Saga-
duskguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby USDnobody » Mon May 16, 2005 9:17 pm

takes too long to summon in everyone.

just take your raid group to the north elevator to thunderbluff, move directly ahead into the tower, climb to the top and you're at cairne.
>insert witty remark<
USDnobody
Captain
Captain

Postby Tackalt » Tue May 17, 2005 11:52 am

That's what we did. Then slaughtered the 100 Horde guards that spawned on us. :eek:
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Return to Other Games