Vanguard newspaper layout

Request a sig, avatar, interface, etc... Display your digital art, Machima, or whatever.

Vanguard newspaper layout

Postby rhonnin » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:11 pm

Just a layout I was asked to work on for a player run newspaper for vanguard, it's not even close to finished but figured Droxor might like to see it because he was so "helpful" in Vent last night when Marcie and I were talking about it.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby betasoldier » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:31 pm

That looks real good Rhonnin. From the sound of things I'll probably end up playing Vanguard.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby roadrunner » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:45 pm

Nice Rhonnin.

So far I like the game beta. I spend probably more time doing stuff like harvesting, crafting, and diplomacy than I do killing mobs. There is a ton of stuff outside of the regular questing that you can do.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Tackalt » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:18 pm

Damnit. Is there going to be an open beta for this game? I may just have to jump on board with more and more Enforcers looking at it.
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby betasoldier » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:12 am

Well, that's why I'd be getting it, so I could hang out with a bunch of tE again. Still, like WoW I'd have to wait because of my other online games before jumping in. Having invested in the WoW expansion I'm not going to switch until I've had plenty of fun playing that first.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby rhonnin » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:23 am

Tackalt wrote:Damnit. Is there going to be an open beta for this game? I may just have to jump on board with more and more Enforcers looking at it.

Open beta already came and went, now we're into the pay to beta phase. :)
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Tackalt » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:20 pm

Funny how I signed up for the beta way back when and never got so much as an e-mail about it.
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby Droxor » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:55 pm

Glad I could inspire such a masterpiece of work Rhonnin. . .It lacks midgets though :cry:

However Rho I would like to talk to you next time your on vent or via PMs about any plans you guys have for Vangaurd. I'm trying to see where most of the people I know are ending up so I have an idea of a server to start on.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:22 pm

My main will be on the RP server but I'll be making characters to play with tE on whatever server they ended up on, I think Road mentioned his server in another thread and a couple guys are on the FFA PVP server.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby roadrunner » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:50 pm

I have rolled a Thestran Cleric on Woefeather. I am pretty sure I am the only tE playing currently.

Tack and Beta. I think I get some trial keys with the pre-ordered account. If you guys want to try it I can send some along if I can.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to Graphics and Art