Addai Injured

No smelly socks or jocks here just some good ranting about your favorite team.

Addai Injured

Postby Gunther » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:18 pm

Hey HAC any word on whether Addai will be available to play next week? If you find out anything during the week, Let me know. Did they specify a duration of sideline duty?
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:37 pm

From what i know, this shouldn't be serious. There is going to be an MRI tomorrow (along with i believe several other Colts) and it's expected that he'll be able to start next week. However it is at worst probably one week. I'll know more tomorrow.
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:34 am

HeavyArmsCustum wrote:From what i know, this shouldn't be serious. There is going to be an MRI tomorrow (along with i believe several other Colts) and it's expected that he'll be able to start next week. However it is at worst probably one week. I'll know more tomorrow.

I saw this yesterday and thought selfishly that of my 3 RBs, one is on a bye and the other is now injured--leaves me with one active RB and I do not want to give either one of them up. They are all top notch point scorers. I have a TE who sits on my bench doing nothing (injured) and has a "do not trade" clause in his contract. Don't even think of asking me for any of my RBs.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:48 pm

I'll trade you any of mine for any of yours and then some if you wanted too. Travis Henry is great yardage guy, Frank Gore is the only offense that the 49ers have, Chris Brown is a #1 back, as is Portis and Foster. I'm stacked at RB and if anyone wants a trade let me know. Next week i'm going to be pressed for WRs, 2 of them have byes.
Again, if anyone wants any player on my team, make a trade offer.
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:28 pm

Gunther wrote:I do not want to give either one of them up. They are all top notch point scorers. Don't even think of asking me for any of my RBs.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:51 pm

I'm not thinking, i'm posting. :P
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:18 pm

I lost a game this week because of my wife and unborn child. My head was with them and not here. I had even made a note to trade a RB out.

Check the Condition of Joseph Addai. If his situation hasn't improved by Friday, suggest a trade with the Heavy Hitters for Adrian Peterson for DeShaun Foster.

Since I was not thinking about Fantasy Football on Friday, I never proposed this trade. Otherwise I would have. Now, HAC left Foster on the bench which is his prerogative, but the guy generated 44 "bench" points. Had I been focused on this and not my wife, that game would have gone in a different direction. I still would have played everyone else the same and taken a hit with Randy Moss and Wes Welker. but I would have deffentely replaced Addai on Friday, no sooner.

My player pick of the week is, Benjamin Watson TE, Boston Bruisers who has 107 receiving yards, 2 TDs and 23 fantasy football points.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:30 pm

Gunther i actually did play Foster this last week, he only got 5 points and was actually one of my sore spots. I think you have mistaken his season total for week total. It's all good though. And, there ain't nothing wrong with not thinking about football at a time like this (Which doesn't need saying).
If you still want Foster he's still a good option, on a team that has QB troubleso it'll mean he gets a lot of runs. Anyone else on my team is also on the block.
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:01 pm

HeavyArmsCustum wrote:If you still want Foster he's still a good option, on a team that has QB troubleso it'll mean he gets a lot of runs. Anyone else on my team is also on the block.

I only wanted him for that one week. I would have given him back after this week. How long will Addai be out?

I just went and checked. 44 must have been his total points. He did only score 5 points. That would have made my game with Mac 87 to 98 instead of 82 to 98. Mac would have won either way. Who'd a thunk the Patriots would only use Randy Moss as a decoy this week to keep two Cleveland Defenders tied up?
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:27 pm

As for Addai, i'll be honest, i'm fairly certain he could have gone this week, as could have Marvin and Bob Sanders, IF they had too. With this week now being their bye week, Dungy probalby just felt it would be good to be on the safe side and sit them, let them have more time to heal. I wouldn't be surprised if Sanders didn't play till the Patriots game, but Addai and Marvin should both be back and fine after this bye week.
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to Locker Room