Constant PS Crashing.

This is the place to ask for help or discuss the latest in technology

Moderator: redwarrior666

Constant PS Crashing.

Postby SNOWMAN » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:02 am

Long time no see, guys. I recently came back to PS but I don't know that I'll be staying because the game constantly crashes on me every time I play. It happens randomly, and crashes to the desktop with "Microsoft has to close this program" error. As much as I can gather, it is some error 0xc0000005, and when I search it, it gives me a bunch of different things that could be the problem.

I don't crash when I play TF2 or L4D. I crash while I play WoW, but since my account is out of paid time, I can't see if the newest video drivers help at all, which I doubt they did. Any suggestions as to what I can do?
SNOWMAN
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Draconis » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:22 am

I get PS crashes right as the Sanc load is about to complete. Everytime...no clue how to fix and ofcourse they have no lisitng for problem.

So I gave up. :evil:
Draconis
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Tackalt » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:30 am

It really seems to odd to me that you all are having these troubles. I know I've tried to help you a little bit, Snowman, but I'm fresh out of ideas, other than to troll the PS support forums a little. There's a lot of Vista compatibility threads going on right now.

I dunno if Damaen has enlightened you to BFH, but maybe you should give that a try: http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/frontpage/landingPage

Whenever they get out of open beta, it'll kick the shit out of TF 2. ;)
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby rhonnin » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:51 pm

This time around PS ran flawlessly for me.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Tech Corner