Fantasy Football Week #8

No smelly socks or jocks here just some good ranting about your favorite team.

Fantasy Football Week #8

Postby Gunther » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:04 am

Week 8 of the Enforcers FF league

This week proved to be upsetting to some teams and uplifting to others. Last week, the Bubble Boys were alone in the number one slot, but with the victory by the SF NiC over the BB, they are now tied for first place. Only SF has 41 more points than BB anchoring them firmly in the #1 slot.

Both the Boston Eagles and the San Diego Dread Pirates saw surges this week in their point production and rankings in the #4 and #5 positions. You will notice their points are exceptional as well. Both had 100+ point scoring games this week.

The Boston Eagles avenged they loss to the Toledo Dobermans this week with a 124 – 72 victory. Maurice Jones-Drew, RB, JAC, proved his worth this week with 8 carries for 177 yards and 2 TDs giving the Boston Eagles 29 FF points. DeAngelo Williams, RB, CAR, had 23 carries for 158 yards giving the Dobermans 15 FF Points. Maurice Jones-Drew ran for 79 yards and 80 yards for each of his two touchdown carries.

San Francisco NorfolkinChance upset the front running Bubble Boys 72 – 69. Michael Turner, ATL, RB, had 20 carries for 151 yards and 1 TD giving San Francisco 21 FF Points. Adrian Peterson, RB, MIN, had 25 carries for 97 yards and 1 TD giving the Bubble Boys 19 FF points.

Maine iacs beat the Kansas City Sad Chiefs 103 - 52. Matt Forte, RB, CHI, had 26 carries for 90 yards and 2 TDs giving the Maine iacs 24 FF Points. The Carolina Panthers Defense provided the most FF points for the KC Sad Chiefs this week with 20 FF Points. The real reason Kansas City lost this game was because the Manager failed to replace four key players who were on a Bye this week.

The San Diego Dread Pirates performed remarkably this week in their thrashing of the Morgan Raiders 132 - 89. Chris Johnson, RB, TEN, had 24 carries for 224 yards and 2 TDs giving the Sand Diego Dread Pirates a whopping 35 FF points! What an amazing performance by Chris Johnson. Meanwhile, the aged Brett Favre, QB, MIN, completed 17 of 28 for 244 yards and 4 TDs over his former team, the Green Bay Packers. Brett Favre handed the Morgan Raiders 25 FF Points.

The Enforcers player of the week for Week #8 is:

Chris Johnson, RB, Tenn I had a difficult time finding a recent photo of Chris Johnson. I had to go back to the 2007 Hawaii Bowl when he played for East Carolina University.

Standings
1 SF Norfolkin... 6-2 763 points
2 Bubble Boys 6-2 722 points
3 Morgan Raiders 5-3 714 points
4 Boston Eagles 4-4 810 points
5 San Diego Dr... 4-4 752 points
6 Toledo Dober... 3-5 776 points
7 Maine iacs 2-6 729 points
8 Kansas City ... 2-6 601 points
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby luvpeebo » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:52 am

keep it up keep it up, SD!
Wayfarer, Kiare Griefsinger Now raiding near you!
luvpeebo
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Droxor » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:40 am

Eep, I've been so busy the past few weeks I almost completely forgot about my team!! I think my season is pretty much over but expect some better competition from me :P
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Locker Room