Fantasy Football Week #10

No smelly socks or jocks here just some good ranting about your favorite team.

Fantasy Football Week #10

Postby Gunther » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:40 am

Week 10 of the Enforcers FF league

Belichek wrote:It came to, if we had made that play, we would have been able to run out all or most of the clock so we didn’t need very much, we felt good about the play. We’ve been on the other side of that one, it’s basically where we were in the AFC Championship game. We’ve done it both ways and we tried to win the game on that play and it didn’t work out.”
“It’s fourth and two, you make that play, then you can win the game. As opposed to giving them the ball back with time and a timeout, and letting them control the game, so that’s what we elected to do.

New England Fans wrote:Dumbest move any coach in football has ever made. Obviously he didn't trust his defense to do their job.

The fight for third place has come and gone and the San Diego Dread Pirates beat Boston Eagles 100 – 84. Reggie Wayne, IND, WR, had 10 receptions for 124 yards and 2 TDs giving San Diego 24 FF points. One of those touchdowns wouldn’t have happened if a certain football coach had pulled his head out of his ass with 2 minutes left in a fucking football game. Pardon my outburst, please. Meanwhile Maurice Jones-Drew, JAC, RB, had 24 carries for 123 yards and 1 TD giving Boston 20 FF points. San Diego continues their climb to the top.

Pompous Ass!

Holy Shit! The amazing Maine iacs defeated the vaunted Toledo Dobermans in a surprising upset 109 – 53. Brandon Marshall, DEN, WR, had 5 receptions for 134 yards and 2 TDs giving the Maine team 25 FF Points. Thomas Jones, NYJ, RB, had 21 carries for 77 yards and 1 TD giving Toledo 13 FF points.

Bonehead!

The Bubble Boys continued to assert their dominance in the league with a 113-94 win over the Morgan Raiders. As usual Chris Johnson, TEN, RB, let’s the world know he is a premier RB with 26 carries for 132 yards and 2 TDs giving the Raiders 35 FF Points. Although everyone contributed for the Bubble Boys win, it was the Ravens Defense and Special Teams that came out on top with 24 FF Point.

Dick! You can go 4th and 1 against Atlanta or Tampa Bay, but not against the fucking Indianapolis Colts! Are you fucking crazy!?

Surprisingly, the San Francisco NorfolkinChance beat the Kansas City Sad Chiefs by a score of only 85-84. And here I though 1 point victories only went to teams who had bone head coaches who leave Bye week players on the field or go for it at 4th and 3 on their own 29 yard line. Randy Fucking Moss, NE, WR, had 9 receptions for 179 and 2 TDs giving Kansas City 29 FF points. Although in this pissed off reporters opinion, it still wasn’t enough. It will never be enough because New England Fans are assholes. T.J. Houshmandzadeh, SEA, WR, had 9 receptions for 165 yards giving SF 16 FF Points.

Arrogant POS

The Enforcers player of the week for Week #10 is:

Peyton Manning, IND, QB
For winning a football game with psychological warfare. He got into Belichek’s head and Belicheck let him in. The game was over before it began.

Ok, I’m good now. Obviously I care more about what the Pats do than the Boston Eagles. Yes, New England fans are dicks. Especially about the Red Sox and the Yankees.

Standings
1 SF Norfolkin... 8-2 958 points
2 Bubble Boys 7-3 929 points
3 San Diego Dr... 6-4 955 points
4 Boston Eagles 5-5 1020 points
5 Morgan Raiders 5-5 909 points
6 Toledo Dober... 4-6 928 points
7 Maine iacs 3-7 929 points
8 Kansas City ... 2-8 752 points
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Droxor » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:24 am

hahahaha laughed my ass off at this. Well done, and excelent game sunday night.

Also. . . .my team can't catch a break.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby roadrunner » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Nicely done Gunther. I have to agree that move was bizarre.

That game killed my in my other league where I was up by 36 point to then be beat by a combination of the colts D and Moss.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:05 pm

When I was watching New England play against Tampa Bay in England a few weeks ago, they made the same play. They went for it on 4th and 2 and they made it. Before the ball was hiked I said to myself that you can do that against Tampa Bay, but you can't do that against Indianapolis. The Colts D will stop you. They made it against Tampa and they did it against Atlanta. When the talking heads were talking about it Sunday night, I said to the TV, "Kick it!" and when they went for it and failed, I recalled what I said to the TV against Tampa Bay. Biggest Bonehead move of his career.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Locker Room