Friday 1/12 op night

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

Friday 1/12 op night

Postby rhonnin » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:42 am

We had a great run tonight, we platooned up with "Wolverines" and had a full squad worth of tE. We managed to pick up Tritonstone and Anairt thanks to Lavishnu's sharp eye and weird luck.
Much drinking and ass kicking went on.. and bitching, oh so damn much bitching.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Friday 1/12 op night

Postby lavishnu » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:01 am

I was wondering who the others were. Ya even in beta I managed to randomly bump into you and duskguy.
lavishnu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby duskguy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Vishnu just has strange luck, period.

yeah, with all my free agent play during the week (no school to get in the way) since im basically the literal only one on in the outfit, i join up with different outfit leaders. Jatsu of Wolverines is one, Slaiyist of BONK who i believe Rhonnin joined me in grouping with at one point are the two i've hit it off with best aside from Tabbers of BONK, but his voice gets annoying at times...especially that 10 year old girl voice.

hopefully we can do as well next week as well.

and vishnu, bravo and charlie squads were mainly Wolvs with randoms while alpha and delta were enforcers with randoms. was kinda surprised how many randoms joined "The Enforcers Drunken Unicorn Death Squad" and stayed for a while too.
live like you want, who cares
"The enemy of my enemy is simply my enemy's enemy, nothing more" -The Belisarius Saga-
duskguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby rhonnin » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:23 pm

I was going to make a "thanks for the fun night" post on the Wolverines board but they don't really have a site. They have a forum but there isn't a section for planetside with little activity after 2010.
I did make an entry for tE on planetside universe though and just need to write up a wiki page for it. ALso bumped your recruitment thread.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to PlanetSide